Summer is sizzling at the Gray Institute! Join us at these upcoming live events.
3DMAPS – 3D Movement Analysis & Performance System
3DMAPS is the first assessment certification of its kind that provides comprehensive, complete, three-dimensional strategies to identify dysfunction, assess client capabilities and progress client function.
- June 6 – Wellington Orthopedics, Cincinnati, OH
- June 13 – Studio Helix, Northhampton, MA
- June 14 – One to One Fitness, McLean, VA
- June 20 – Encourage, Croton on Hudson, NY
- July 8 – Gray Institute, Adrian, MI
- August 8 – Settler Park Clubhouse, Sugar Land, TX
- August 14 – Finish Line PT, New York, NY
- August 28 – Pacific Club, Newport Beach, CA
- August 29 – Sports & Ortho PT, Chicago, IL
FSTT – Functional Soft Tissue Transformation
Functional Soft Tissue Transformation is a new approach to improving the soft tissue’s role in function. Attendees will spend hands-on time adding to their assessment skills both globally and locally. The course is designed to be 95% hands-on learn-by-doing therefore strengthening your practical day-to-day skill-set.
- June 6 – Lower Extremity, Russell Physical Therapy, Travelers Rest, SC – 2 -day event!
- August 1 – Spine, Aim Sports Medicine, Hermosa Beach, CA – 2 day event!
- August 15 – Upper Extremity, Finish Line PT, New York, NY – 2-day event!
Live Function – Event
Want to learn about the latest practices of Applied Functional Science? Register for our Live Function Event held on August 15 at the Sports Rehab in Overland Park, KS. We’ll present a concentrated analysis of principles, strategies, and techniques on the topic of functional thoracic spine.
Interested in more live events? Check out our events page!
About Gray Institute
The Gray Institute was established by Dr. Gary Gray as the international hub for Applied Functional Science. For more than 30 years, Gary Gray has shared his expertise through speaking engagements and education in the movement industry. Today, the Gray Institute offers course, events, a comprehensive video library, products, and more to aid physical therapists, athletic trainers and other professionals in the treatment of the clients.
Connect with the Gray Institute on Social Media to stay up-to-date on the latest news, products, industry insights and more!
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Google+